Hello my dearest students,
Due to the lack of expected results regarding this topic, I have just prepared I new revision of the same theme. Let's see if with extra information, extra visual support and more listening in the classroom, I am absolutely convinced that you are going to achieve the mail goal:
To learn what an adverb of frequency is and above all, when to use it (orally most time)
Task for today? There is no task. This input on the blog is for the coming days! Today, enjoy with your families and friends.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B255O6LdnztkTjZRaXJFcUVXRUE/view?usp=sharing
Best wishes.
Mr. Campos
Due to the lack of expected results regarding this topic, I have just prepared I new revision of the same theme. Let's see if with extra information, extra visual support and more listening in the classroom, I am absolutely convinced that you are going to achieve the mail goal:
To learn what an adverb of frequency is and above all, when to use it (orally most time)
Task for today? There is no task. This input on the blog is for the coming days! Today, enjoy with your families and friends.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B255O6LdnztkTjZRaXJFcUVXRUE/view?usp=sharing
Best wishes.
Mr. Campos
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario